We spent a good four days in Maynard visiting our family, did everything you need to do while in Maynard (see family, go to Erikson's, ride in the MG), and are now heading out on our adventure. We took off at about 7:00 (pm) east coast time, endured a lovely six hour flight, and arrived about an hour ago. At half past ten we board a plane for Edinburgh. The only thing on today's sightseeing agenda is the National Museum of Scotland. We'll probably be too tired to do anything else.
Either I will post tonight about today's adventures, or tomorrow, depending on how exhausted I am tonight. I have no pictures of our wonderful airplane meals, my dad made fun of me for doing that last year. Right now, I will say goodbye until later, and finish my breakfast.
Thanks Emma for sharing your adventure. Can't wait to hear more about your trip.
ReplyDeleteWe missed you in Maynard, but we will see you on The Cape!
ReplyDelete